Wednesday, July 30, 2008

October, please come now!

Well, August is coming very soon but i want October to come instead! i can't wait..... i really can't wait... i can't wait for my bond to complete in October! Sigh, i'm really sick of my job now... The more i work the more i hate my job! Yes, i've said this many times but i still say it everytime!

Today there were so many people came to my ward, the visitors, big sister, educator... and so many mistakes were found... Anyway it was everybody's mistakes so i can't be bothered when sisters 'scolded' us... What really bothers me was, when sister said about many staff requested to keep PH for national day and one shot requested 'PH, Rest Day, Day Off' for Friday to Sunday... i was thinking if i never request for Day off on Saturday or Sunday, i know i WILL NOT get it for sure... Usually i don't request Day Off on weekends and true enough i don't get any Rest Day on weekends unless they schedule my nite shifts from Monday to Thursday then i will get Saturday and Sunday off... but i realize that some people still get their Rest Day on weekends even though they never request... it's fine if it's once in a blue moon but how come for me i don't get my Day Off on weekends once in a blue moon? Anyway, i just think that's a bit unfair, that's all...

Got our bonus this month and it was more than last year's bonus which is really nice! i bet most of the people already spent a bit by using their bonus but so far i havent touched mine yet... LOL! Actually i wanted to buy a Gucci wallet and i've seen a few designs that i like but i don't think i will be getting it... Sigh, i wanna buy but i wanna save money too... i got so many things to buy! Ya, i'm talkin about dollies! Haha! Well, the main reason that i want to make myself to 'save money' for now is that i'm planning to 'spend money' during my upcoming Taiwan trip! LOL! i think i won't be able to 'stop' when i go there coz it's really been a long time since i buy anything for myself... i've been buying things for dollies only for this 8mths...

Will be doing morning shift again tomorrow... damn tiring! can't wait to finish work tomorrow coz i will be off on Friday and Saturday ( yes, this time i got Saturday off coz i didn't get my off day after sleeping day! ) !

2 comments:

kuro said...

Hi, sorry to leave unrelated comment here. I saw your WTS Rement cosmetic set at VR zone but as I'm not a member. Hence can only ask u here. Hope u dun mind....
Is the full set still available?

*Please email to ichigo.mashimaro@yahoo.com
Thanks

cAmOuFLagE said...

Hi I try to email you but it seems that your email address is wrong, unable to send out my email. Yes, the full set still available.