Wednesday, August 6, 2008

More photos!

Here it is... My dollies' donut shop! Haha! This donut shop is called "Tastytown"... So, any comments? :P i supposed to have placed one more chair there but i broke that chair's leg... oops! i also wanted to put more posters on the wall but i'm afraid that it might look too messy... anyway, just want to make the shop looks simple... i took these 3 pics at night and i used my cam's flash when i shot them... it wasn't easy for me to take photos at night... if possible, i would avoid to use flash... i will take more pics of this donut shop again during the day... heehee...


By the way, here are a few shots of my Yukiko...

i really like to see her in her school uniform!!! She's so kawaii! That was why i straightaway fell in love with her when i first saw her !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love Tastytown, it is like a dolly Krispy reme. Yummy!

Did you change Yukiko's wig, because it looks so cute.

I also adore the cute little books you got. Where did you get them from?

Loves
Marwa

cAmOuFLagE said...

Hey thanks! Nope, i didn't change Yukiko's wig, it's still her stock wig :) i like her stock wig so i won't re-wig her. Oh, the little books are from Re-Ment as well...

Anonymous said...

Her wig looks super nice in your pictures, I genrally don't like Nina's wig becasue it a little flat.

Thanks