Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i must release my anger!

i dunno where to start... i feel so tired... mentally and physically tired... i'm so sick of my work..... so stressful.... everyday i got to supervise those junior staff, if anything went wrong, that's it, i'll be dead... such a big burden to me... if i really want to let them learn, i can't help too much, i must let go and let them do on their own, but i'm so scared if i really 'don't care' , things can not be done on time and how am i going to hand over to the next shift? sigh...

one of my colleague is leaving soon, she's going to break her bond.... i can't wait for my turn... i still have about 2 mths time to complete my bond... i really can't wait anymore! today we heard from sisters that some of the staff will be transferred out from the ward...i wonder who will be the ones... hopefully not me! i don't like to work in my ward but i hope at least i can stay in my current ward until i leave...

i'm sick for these few days...i'm having a flu... i got no fever but those symptoms are enough to drive me crazy... stuffy nose, runny nose, sore throat, cough, giddiness... i felt so terrible... anyway nobody seems to realize that i'm actually sick! do i look so healthy to you? or is it that my acting skill is excellent? sigh...dunno when then i will get well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Get well soon dear!
Just hold on for 2 more months. I'm sure you can do it.
Good luck.
Marwa

cAmOuFLagE said...

Thank you~!!