Friday, July 18, 2008

Photoshoot without dollies!

i want to learn shooting other stuff besides my darlings!
i really got to learn some tips coz i know nothing in shooting scenery and stuff.

A few random shots taken this morning...

It's taken at 7.52am... no photoshopped..

i saw a lion but i was not in a zoo! Heee :P


Japanese feel*
Actually i wanted to shoot a green grasshopper on the grass but it jumped so fast that i couldn't capture it. So my mum found this thing instead and asked me whether i wanted to take a pic. i was like, it's better than nothing, right?


But who knows this little thing was in a process of preparing to...


Oh my goodness, i didn't expect it to happen! Yucks~! LOL! It happened real fast and i asked my mum was that sh*t or what but my mum said it was 'something else' that dropped off from its body! Wahaha! i thought so until i saw it after i uploaded it to my com then i realize it was not 'something else'! Lucky or what? LOL! i should tell my mum!

"Phew!I'm done!"


WTH!


Ok, enough of craps! 2 more pics here^




Rusty and old.... i used to come here and play when i was very young...
i miss childhood~!


For more clearer pics, check out my Flickr :)

No comments: