Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Phew! Finally i can have my one week holidays~
Will spend a few days in hometown to accompany my parents... Just now went for dinner at Pizza Hut, nothing special but it's good to dine with family :)

My favourite mushroom soup... simple but delicious!

Hawaiian Chicken Pizza, my favourite, i like the pineapple toppings^^


Another pizza... i forgot its name..haha.. Yummy~


A random shot... Argh! How can i forget this building's name?! LOL :P

Home sweet home! i miss my bed!! It's a very old bed but it's MY beloved bed~!


Another random shot taken outside of my house... i used my dad's filters to take this pic and my bed's pic, they are different filters that create different effect to the pics... anyway, they were just taken for fun..... i still have a few filters to play with... heehee :p

No comments: