Thursday, March 31, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

Recently i have been quite busy....

Just finished my wedding photo shoot on Monday. It was fun but tiring :P

i was nervous and couldn't relax myself, the photographer kept telling us to relax and have fun but it was difficult for me because i couldn't smile naturally in front of the camera -_-''''' The good thing was that the photographer tried to joke and make us smile naturally, hopefully the effect would be good, i am so excited to see the photos, but we dunno when the photos will be ready.

i think the most difficult part was, i had to wear heels during the photo shoot. i thought i didn't need to walk a lot but actually it was tiring although most of the time i was standing. Normally i don't wear heels at all so that day was like a 'training' for me. LOL.

That day i got to wear 4 different gowns but i was unable to take more photos of myself because we were too 'busy'.... i think this gown is my most favourite among the rest :)

By the way, i managed to finish my photos for the " Boys of Summer " project. Finally i have done it, i hope my photos are suitable for the theme. Looking forward to see others' photos too..
Hehe :P

No comments: