Monday, March 14, 2011

Yeah, on leave :P

Starting from today i'm on one week leave XD

This week is supposed to be the week which i have to 'work' double hard for my weight loss plan because this weekend i'm going to the bridal shop to have the consultation, which means i'm going to choose my wedding gowns, to meet up with the photographer and to discuss about our photo shoot. Time flies, 2 more weeks to go before my wedding photo shoot but i'm still not satisfied with my body, i need to lose more weight!

At the same time i have to study for my Japanese language. It seems we will have test on the last day of our course for this current level. i wonder if i could move on to the next level. Seriously i don't have much confidence this time. If i couldn't pass this level, i have to re-do this level again and i have to pay for it again. i don't want to pay again for the same level !!!

No comments: