Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Birthday~


My birthday was just over :) Didn't have any big celebration, only went to Ann Siang Hill with my hubby. We slacked at a cafe called Vanilla. This was my second visit and i'm glad that i managed to find our way there coz i always couldn't recognize streets and places. LOL.


So we ordered Potato Wedges and Popcorn Chicken. i think the Popcorn Chicken tasted a bit strange. Hmm...

This is the Chocolate Smoothie i ordered.

Actually i like their Midnight Oreo Smoothie more. Hubby ordered that and i liked it ! Maybe next time i shall order it XD i received a new girl from hubby as my birthday present. Meet my new girl, Sera, she is a Pullip My Melody :)

i'm definitely changing her wig and most probably i will change her eye chips too :)

Doesn't need expensive presents, doesn't need a big party, doesn't need a big birthday cake..... as long as the person i love and the person who loves me is around, i'm satisfied :) A small piece of cake is enough for me. Thank you dear for singing a birthday song for me, i know you hate singing :P
Thank you for everything ^_^

No comments: