Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just another off day...

i spent the whole day sitting in front of my laptop but managed to take a few photos of my Kie! i let her tried on 2 different wigs and took some photos of her.... her 'permanent' wig has actually arrived but i don't want to put it on her yet coz i'm still waiting for her obitsu to arrive... heehee... after i've obitsu-ed her then i'll take her photos again...



Kie in Butler's wig... this is my favourite pic for today :)

Kie in Sage's wig... she looks gentle to me in this short hair... haha :P

i was chatting with my bro in msn today... he told me that Nikon is having a sales starting today and he asked me whether i want to buy a new camera... nowadays those compact digital cameras are damn cheap and they are already in 9 or 10 megapixels... my first and only digi cam was Canon Digital Ixus 40 which is only 4 megapixels and it was quite expensive when i bought it that time... hmm... it has been with me for about 5 yrs now! i don't think i can find the same model in any shops now... it's so out of date already... LOL ... anyway, i'm not using it anymore coz recently it has a little problem and maybe it's time for it to retire... haha... i've been using bao bei 's digi cam nowadays for 'Pullip Photo-taking'... heehee.. so i found out that Canon is actually having a promotion as well... hmm... i might be getting a Canon EOS 400D Kit EFS 18-55... still not confirm yet... but i hope i'll be getting it soon :P

Okie... time to rest ... good nite ^^


No comments: