Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Insecure

Little picfic^^

Yukiko : " Dear, you're dressed up! Going out now? "


Kiyoshi : " Ya, I'm going to a club with some guy friends. "

Yukiko : " Clubbing? Oh no, the girls there are going to come near you and they will look at you like you're the last guy on earth and they will ask for your phone number and..... "

Kiyoshi : " Don't you trust me, dear? I'm just going to meet up with my guy friends, have a drink and nothing else! "

Yukiko : " Of course I trust you darling but I don't trust the girls there! They are so desperate!! "

Kiyoshi : " You think too much, dear...What do you want me to do then? "

Yukiko : " Give me 5 minutes ! "


Kiyoshi talking to himself : " What is she going to do? "


Yukiko : " Lets go dear, I'm going with you! "

Kiyoshi : " Huh? Ohh... ok... "


Kiyoshi : " Hmm.. I should have asked you to come with me in the first place, huh? "

Yukiko : " Yeah, you SHOULD ! "


More pics of them.....

My handsome boy, Kiyoshi!

My kawaii Yukiko**

Cute couple~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.

Have you Obitsu'd Kiyoshi?
I like his Vans.

cAmOuFLagE said...

Thanks~! Nope,i didn't obitsu him, but i remove his feet to fit into those Vans...heehee...