Monday, May 12, 2008

6th Singapore Dollie Mixture Gathering on 10th May 2008

Hmm... it's my first time to join this kind of dollie gathering and i'm really glad that i could meet other dolls collectors and their dolls in person! i think it's great to know people that share the same interest coz sometimes even your best friends might think that is silly for adult to play with dolls!! haha..... and you won't feel shy to carry a doll walking around with a group of people! sometimes i feel that people are looking at me like i'm a 'freak' or what if i'm alone bringing my dolls around for photoshoot outside... LOL :P

Pullips and Blythes...

Mai and Luna... i love Luna's dress!

Mai and Arisu... Arisu is very pretty!


My funky Mai!


For more pics please check out my Flickr :)

2 comments:

Kenny said...

Wow, those dolls look fantastic. Love the hair.

Btw, I'm quite a big fan of Hitomi too.

cAmOuFLagE said...

Thank you~! Glad that you love their hair! Heehee :P