Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nothing new~

It's been a week since my last post... Last week was a wonderful week for me... i received all my online-ordered- stuff for my dollies.... and this week i'm going to order somemore!

Actually i was not so happy yesterday... i was supposed to have my day off but they asked me to work yesterday coz someone on MC... i hate it when they take away my off day like that...

Have to wait till tomorrow then i can see my dollies :( i miss them... especially my boy boy, Ryuichi....

He's so innocent and boyish looking... hehehe :p

4 comments:

Penicillinarian said...

I like his new wig... so handsome!Hope to meet him in person one day^^

cAmOuFLagE said...

Thank you~
He's kinda shy though!LOL:P

Anonymous said...

He is such a handsome doll. I love his wig. What was he before? A Butler?

cAmOuFLagE said...

Thank you! Yes, he's a Butler :)