Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dollies Wish List

Just looked through Magma Heritage's website and i realised that i have a LOT to buy!
  1. Nude Alte Pullip
  2. Nude Asuka Pullip
  3. Blanche Pullip
  4. Uncanricky Pullip
  5. Papin Pullip
  6. Suigintou Pullip
  7. Xiao Fan Pullip
  8. Missionary Taeyang
  9. Horison Taeyang
  10. Nude MJ Taeyang

Sh*t!! Total is 10! Oh dear, total cost will be 1K plus...or maybe near 2K! Arggh... how? i'm really crazy... still thinking of which one to be 'deleted' from my wish list... haiz... i don't think i can remove any of them...i might add in some more ( actually i want Filato Taeyang and Shade Taeyang too ) !!! Damn it... i could only buy 2 in a month then the rest have to wait... i don't know which one to buy first... i worry that their prices will go up soon...

Oh dear, i spent more than hundreds on dollies and their clothes, wigs... this is too much but i can't control myself! Help!!

i will 'automatically' order items from eBay next month 'again'... LOL :P (must chop off my hand already)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lolx~ Actually I also same as u... I got plenty of dolls in my list... but one mth can only get 2 at most... maybe u can try get those who are bit rare or expensive first because their price might rise... I also want Pullip Suigintou but her price is too beautiful... so I give her up. Good luck in getting the dolls u want. ;)

cAmOuFLagE said...

yeah, i think i'll buy Suigintou next month.. haha