Monday, April 28, 2008

Another bad day in my life.....

i hate to work in the morning shift for Monday... it's damn busy...
i was almost going mad today.... i have two new staff to look after, they don't know anything, somemore today there were so many changes to be done, as if i was doing everything on my own...everything was so messy... i didn't have time to go for break as well... so tired and my legs ache like hell.... damn angry! somemore sister said she wanted to 'take over ' from me... what the hell, 'said' only... i also know how to 'say'! Nobody is helping me.... so many responsibilities on me...if anything wrong, they will blame me for sure coz i'm the senior in the team today... f*ck it!!! i feel like quiting my job and i rather pay back the bond... this 'pay bond' thing 'appeared' on my mind a few times today... usually i won't have this 'strong' feeling to quit my job but today i really cannot take it.... haiz.. i keep telling myself to bear with it... dunno when will i break down!
so sad... :(

No comments: