Sunday, October 28, 2007

Vivo City

Went to Vivo City with bao bei yesterday...Sg is too small...no place to go..that's why we decided to go there...as usual, there were quite a lot of people....i told bao bei it's been a long time since i last bought something for myself...i thought i wanted to buy some clothes for myself but i didn't find anything that really attracts me YET until i saw a tube dress in Forever 21! actually the dress is quite simple but i kinda like it so i took a size S and went to try it on...guess what, i couldn't fit in! erm... i mean, it couldn't fit me! it was quite loose so i asked the lady there and she said there's no smaller size for that dress...i was quite sad coz i never thought i can be that skinny! lol... no, i'm not skinny...the dress is too big! haha...

Bao bei started to say he's hungry and kept asking me what to eat for our dinner...in the end we decided to dine at Sushi Tei... seriously speaking, i 've never been to Sushi Tei before... we always went to Sakae Sushi instead... so we just wanted to try... although we need to wait before we can get a seat, the food was served quite fast after we ordered it... i was having Salmon Cream Sauce and don't ask me why i don't eat raw salmon... haha.. go to jap restaurant and yet i don't eat raw salmon...a bit weird right? :P i should have taken a picture of my Salmon Cream Sauce so that you can understand what i'm talkin' about... anyway, here comes my favourite cawamushi.....

hmm... this cawamushi was not really nice but there was real crab meat inside! haha..normally those cawamushi at other places only give you fake crab meat but here it's the real one... too bad the taste of this cawamushi was not up to my standard... lol...


No comments: