Sunday, October 28, 2007

Top 5 Reasons to Start a Blog

1) I Have Something to Say

In real life i'm a very quiet person but i guess i can talk a lot of rubbish through blogging! i'm sure you are like me too! got a lot of things to say right?

2) I am an Expert in Something

Am i an expert in something? nah, i don't think so... but i do think that i'm an expert in COMPLAINING! hahahaha... i'm always complaining about my work, you see... :(

3) It's Easy

It's easy to blog, isn't it? most importantly it's FREE and user friendly...

4) I Can Earn Money Through My Blog

Wow, can i? i wish i can! nobody is reading my boring blog, how can i earn money? i'm so jealous that some people can quit their jobs and only earn money through blogging... haiz... they are smart people! dumb people like me have to work like hell and never earn much!

5) I Can Make A Difference

When you publish your blog, you have the ability to reach people. But must have people to visit your blog first! hmm... i guess i have to keep on dreaming...

No comments: