Thursday, January 5, 2012


Supposed to have my half day off today but i couldn't have it coz my colleague was on mc. Sigh.... i hate our shift system :( 

i couldn't go for my facial appointment today :(
Why am i so bothered about the 'half day' off?  My facial package with Bioskin is the 'off peak' package, which means, facial during weekdays from morning until 4.30pm. i can only go for facial during the 'selected' time, if not, i can't go. So, of course that half day off is very important to me. Previously we have no problems with our 'half days', that was why i decided to sign up that kind of package, but who knows nowadays everything changes, our 'half days' are not 'secured' anymore. It's insane to change my package to the 'normal' type, because i have to top up around $2K if i want to change it! Bioskin is crazy right? Absolutely.





No comments: