Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Before i go on for my new year's resolution for 2012, i guess i should do some 'reflection' over last year's ones, lol.


Hmm.... so i was saying that i wanted to work hard on my Japanese studies but in the end i didn't ! i was really stressful during a long period last year because of my work and wedding preparation. i couldn't focus on my studies so i didn't have the 'heart' to study, to revise and i couldn't catch up, in the end i gave up.... given up totally.... i have stopped going for lesson.... i just feel that i have kinda lost interest in learning Japanese, partly is because of money and also some other reason which i shall not elaborate more.

Yes, food photography :) i did take some food photos and uploaded them in my blog here but not a lot. Not many nice food for me to take photos XD i should try harder this year !

The last resolution for last year was to lose weight... well, i managed to lose 2 kgs only, lol. But i think it was still considered a 'success', lol. Ever since my wedding was over, i didn't go back to my exercise regime, that is really really bad, but i am so lazy!


Ok, what are the resolutions for this year?


As usual, photography is very important to me so i hope my skills can be improved. Sometimes i take photos just for the sake of taking, it's like, i was looking at the 'quantity' and not the 'quality'. So i hope i can change that. Today i just learn something new in Photoshop, a different way to edit the photo, i like the colors in the above picture :)

The next is, to slow down my Pullips collection! Ya, i know, it's such a big joke right? lol. Coz this is like a mission impossible for me, haha XD But i think i have to think about this seriously. Although i will be moving to my new house, i don't think i will have enough space to display them if the numbers are growing rapidly. Other than the space problem, i think i can't spend enough time with each of them, i think i can't manage so many dolls. i can't imagine how the others can manage it, i mean, a lot of people have more dolls than me. i think, if i don't have enough time to spend with each of them, they would be left 'unattended' for so long. i think it is really not nice, i really don't wish to neglect any of them. Few weeks ago i was doing so cleaning for my dolls cabinets, it was so dusty, i had to clean all my dolls one by one, because they were all, erm, almost covered up by dust on their faces, bodies, hair, everywhere -_-''' i don't think i would have that much of energy to do the cleaning up for them if their numbers increase rapidly. i have thought about it, i am thinking if i want to continue this hobby, i might need to sell some of the dolls which i have lost interest in. With this way i can buy new ones and after some time the whole process repeats again, which is to sell the less 'favourited' dolls. Previously i strongly believed that i would never ever sell my dolls but what happened now? i have sold 3 boys and i don't even miss them, lol. It's like that, you find it hard to sell your 1st one, but after that you won't feel the 'pain' when you sell the others. So i won't be surprised if i ever sell my girls in the future XD But definitely not now :P

Lastly, this is the same with last year's, i wanna lose weight! Maybe not exactly to lose weight but at least i must go back to my exercise regime. i should really take care of my body, i want to be healthy !




No comments: