Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Still waiting....

i am supposed to be transferred back to HQ on the 15th of August but they changed it again! Sigh, i will only be back there on the 20th...... :(

Time really flies but how come sometimes it's like so slow becoz it's not 20th August yet? -_-'''

Recently i'm preparing my wedding guests' list, sent some invitation messages to some friends. i'm quite sad that some of them never even replied my message. i mean, even if you don't wish to come, why can't you just say so? i won't mind if you're not coming but at least you give me some responses. i treat you as a friend but what do you treat me as? If i think you are nothing to me, i wouldn't bother to invite you. If i invite you, that means somehow you are an important friend to me... Sigh, it's very sad la!

i'm thankful that at least some friends did replied to me, really appreciate it :)

No comments: