Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dolly Re:Mix Round 2

My entry for the round 2. The theme was " Zen - The Essence of Just Your Dolly ". This time my photo received ZERO vote, LOL. But luckily i still got some points from the judges. Now the contest is getting more intense and the challenges will be bigger and bigger. i know the final winner is definitely not going to be me since the competitors are all so strong ! But it's ok, by joining the contest it helps to stimulate my 'creativity' , i seriously lack of creativity... haha XD
Now round 3 is for public voting, my entry is still not good enough if compares to other contestants' entries. Hmm.... nevermind :P

Recently i'm quite sick, i have been unwell for more than 2 weeks already. My fever is like up and down. This morning i thought i was ok so i went to work but who knows suddenly i had fever again. Sigh... dunno when then can recover.... now i'm still taking antibiotic for my sinusitis , it makes me giddy but hopefully i will recover after i completed the course. i have been taking mc for so many days already, and went to see doctor for so many times too. When i was in my worst condition last week, i really felt like dying, because of the sinusitis i had severe pain on my forehead, below my eyes, in between of my eyes and on my face, somemore i had very bad runny nose and very bad cough, i coughed until i vomited. i even went to do acupuncture with electrical stimulation on my face, 3 needles inserted on my face, it was quite painful when the needles removed, but i think acupuncture did help my condition a bit.

No comments: