Friday, September 10, 2010

がんばります!

This coming Sunday i'm having my Japanese language exam for my Intermediate 4 level. Time flies.... If i pass this exam, my next level will be the Pre-advanced Level 1 !


i am very lazy, everytime i do my studies when the exam is around the corner so in the end i have to study a lot before the exam and i can't cope... haha... Although every week i have Kanji test in the class, after a while if i don't revise, i would tend to forget, so now i have to study so many Kanji in a few days before the exam and it's driving me crazy!

Other than that, for this Intermediate 4 level, we learn Keigo. It's quite difficult to memorize them and their rule of usage is quite confusing too -_-'''''


Haha.... i pasted these little notes on my bedroom wall and i thought this could help me memorize all the verbs/nouns which i easily forget :P Actually they have been pasted there for many months already and you can see that i am so lazy to 'update' them! i should change new notes and to memorize some other new words!

No comments: