Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back to home~

These few days i'm on my annual leave so i went back to JB. Didn't do much things, most of the time i was just resting at home. i brought my Satsuki with me and took some photos with my brother's camera.

i took Satsuki's photos in my home's garden. Well, not exactly a 'garden' but there are some plants around. No nice backgrounds but still i love how the pics turned out :P

Just a random shot of my mum's lotus plant. i want to take a better close-up shot of the flower next time! The lotus plant is in the big pot and in the water there are small fishes. My mum just love to rear fishes ~!

While i was taking photos i saw this really cute fish resting on the lotus leaf ! Actually my mum has mentioned this before but i didn't have the chance to 'witness' it myself, because when we go near to the pot, the fish on the leaf just quickly disappears back to the water. This time i quickly took a pic when i saw this. Interesting right? Fish is sun-tanning ! i think this kind of fish is very strong at surviving , but those expensive fish dies easily !

No comments: