Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's been a year since...

... i changed job...

i started to work in this clinic on the 5th of January 2009 and today marks the 1st anniversary~
It's funny to use 'anniversary' for this i think... LOL :P

Today i was very surprised that the doctor who i attached to, Dr. Motoda, gave me a present! It's a pair of earrings and necklace^^

i got a card from her as well...

When i worked in the ward previously, no one would care how many years you have been working or whatsoever anniversary. So i am very surprised by my doctor's act.

元田先生、ありがとうございます。

Anyway, when i was browsing Flickr just now, i was so shocked to see one of my contact uses my photo as her Flickr icon!! It's so terrible! This person took some other Flickr members photos to upload to her photostream, she put the links of the photos' owners but as for my photo, she didn't ask for my permission to use it as her icon. Well, even if she asks, i won't allow too. i cannot imagine my own photo is someone's icon! How ridiculous!

2 comments:

Kaya said...

Who is this person? Got any link to see? Sigh~

cAmOuFLagE said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/isabispo1207/

She removed my photo from her icon after I asked her to do so. Still have my photo in her photostream, but she put link to my flickr page, that one I '勉强' allow. There are other flickr's members' photos there too.