Sunday, February 17, 2008

Enjoying my day offs...

hmm.. have been enjoying my 2 days off... yesterday i bought 2 new dolls and brought Latte out for photoshoot! yes, i'm insane! spent S$280 for 2 dolls!!

here they are: Rozen Maiden's Suiseiseki and Lead


i don't really like Lead's jacket so i took it off... his hair was like sh*t when i just removed him from the box so i got no choice i had to tie his hair temporarily... have to do something to his hair before i could take some nice photos of him....

ok, lets focus on my beloved Latte! haha... this was my 1st time bringing my dolls out for photoshoot... wanted to do it long ago but i didn't dare to do it coz i'm afraid that the 'environment' might dirty my dolls... i can't bear to let them sit on the road or lie on the grass, etc... but now i've changed my mind since i really love the pics of Latte!


























to you, she maybe just a doll, to me, she's more than just a doll...


bao bei helped to pose Latte! thanks bao bei for accompanying me to do everything related to my dolls! i'm glad that you understand how much i love these dolls like i understand how much you love your Transformers! haha...







today me and bao bei went to have lunch at this japanese restaurant called Tomton...






mmm... delicious? definitely!! even my Purezza also wants to eat but she can't pronounce the word properly ( she's not a jap, mind you ) lol...heehee...


this are the sesame seeds that need to be mixed with a sauce ( not soya sauce, i dunno its name, it's brownish, sweet, little bit sour... ) before mixing we have to pound it first... just pound a little, no need to make it too fine...



that's all for today's post... before i leave, this is my favourite pic of Latte for today... good night~!




No comments: