Friday, May 10, 2013

Yongin Everland, South Korea

Went to Seoul last month, main purpose was to see cherry blossoms. One of my friend was really cute, i told her that i saw cherry blossoms in Seoul, she was like, "i thought only Japan has cherry blossoms", then i said, "no la, some other countries besides korea and Japan also have!" XD

The weather was quite cold on the day we went to Yongin Everland. It was about 9 degrees. Wanted to take more photos but i think my hands were too cold, didn't want to expose my hands :P



It was the tulip festival so we could see tulips everywhere. It was beautiful~!



 
Pullip with tulips! Luckily not many people were staring at me when i was taking pics of my doll, haha :)





Hmm... i took really little photos there... i should say that i took very little photos during my trip this time. My camera battery was still full when i came back to S'pore and i didn't charge it at all during my trip, lol. You can imagine how 'often' i used my camera, haha. But i did take photos and upload to my instagram, not as much as previous trip, coz i worried some ppl might complain that i spam their instagram, lol XD




i love Pororo, he's so cute! His friends are cute too, i dunno their names though. i should start watching their cartoons :P




No comments: