Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lotte World

Time flies, i didn't finish my blog posts about my Seoul trip ( Nov 2012 ) and i went to Seoul again last month XD

i went to Lotte World theme park during autumn last year. The scenery was really great, i got a shock seriously, maybe it was my first time to see it.








i think mostly are scary rides there, indoor and outdoor, maybe i'm too timid, so everything looked scary to me, lol.










 
My photos are not able to show how beautiful the place was, unfortunately. You have to go there and see it with your own eyes :P






There's a park outside Lotte World, Songpa Naru Park. i really like this place because of all the red trees! i just saw some pics of this place during spring, there were cherry blossoms too! i didn't know there were cherry blossoms at this place, if i knew, i would definitely go there during my trip last month.



No comments: