Monday, May 2, 2011

Yesterday we went to the bridal studio to choose our wedding photos and i was very excited about it XD

After i have seen the photos, i thought most of them were not bad. Some photos really have the 'feel' but the people inside spoiled the whole thing, lol, yeah, i'm talking about myself, my face spoiled the photos, haha XD But overall i think the photographer has done a pretty good job. i can't wait to get our album !

i was at Kinokuniya just now and i bought a book, it's for learning Japanese words. i think i should learn more vocabulary, i hope this book will help. There are a lot of Japanese language learning books but i think those Chinese versions look more useful because they have a lot of varieties. i'm really thankful that i'm a Chinese, haha, coz it's useful in many ways if you know Chinese :P

My next level is going to start soon and i heard from my previous sensei, the sensei for my next level is quite strict. Then i think it will be a little stressful, and also the classmates will be different, i wonder how is their standard...It will be very stressful for me if they speak very good Japanese!

No comments: