Saturday, May 28, 2011


i was sick for almost a week, although it was not serious enough to force me to take MC, it really bothered me a lot, my nose was stuffy all the way and my giddiness was the worst these days. Now i'm not completely recovered yet but i hope i can recover soon coz i'm really worried about my nose problem since i had sinusitis previously.....

Finally my PA 2 level started after almost 2 months of 'break'. And yes, i was supposed to do revision but i didn't really do it. i thought i could do it before lesson started but unfortunately i fell sick around this time. Well, i think this level is the most stressful one so far. New teacher, new classmates and the way of teaching is really different. Teacher said, strictly no English in the class, if we want to speak sth in English, we have to ask permission from teacher first, lol. i could understand what teacher was saying in the class but when she asked me something, i was like, my reaction was slow and couldn't answer it straight away. It was so stressful! It seemed everyone could respond quickly when they were asked. Sigh... Anyway, i think this teacher is really good, i felt i learnt quite a lot of new things in the first lesson.

No comments: