Thursday, December 30, 2010

What should I do ?




i don't know why but i'm just not fully satisfied with my boys' looks. i tried my best to improve them but i think i failed... maybe i didn't try hard enough... Everytime i see other collectors' Taeyangs, i always find them good looking but when i look at my own boys, i just... sigh....

So far i don't think i have any bonding issue with my girls but i guess i can't bond well with my boys. i think other than my Kiyoshi ( Sage ) and Yasuo ( Lead ), i don't bond well with the rest.
Sometimes i feel really sad because i don't love them as much as i love my girls.

All i can do is to keep trying to improve their looks by changing wigs or eyechips or maybe send them for new face-up. If not, the worst case, i might need to sell them away but i really hope it won't happen at all !

i want to give myself and my boys another chance to improve bonding...

No comments: