Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So lazy.......

i have been so lazy recently... didn't bother to update my blog, but there isn't much thing to blog about too.... No matter how lazy or busy, i would still squeeze some time out for my dolls... haha :P

Faith has a new wig finally. i love this color on her, but still not very sure about the style. i don't know if she is going to keep this wig permanently or not....

The more i look at Kazune, the more i play with her, the more i love her ^_^ i guess my bonding with her is getting better :)

After so long, finally my boys managed to be photographed by me. Yes, i have been neglecting them -_-''''' No choice, my love for my girls is more than my boys, so i tend to neglect them XD
But, i tried my best to 'save' my 'relationship' with them. LOL. i gave them obitsu bodies because i think that will make it easier for me to pose them and hopefully i would be able to take more photos of them. i wanted to take their photos today but i couldn't because of the stupid weather ( i need natural lighting ! ) .

i was a little unsure of Kasumi's re-painted red lips previously, but now i'm getting more used to it and slowly starting to like it, maybe it's because her lips match with her wig?

No comments: