Monday, December 7, 2009

Pullip Peter Pan

i went back to JB and i brought Peter Pan with me... i used my brother's camera and took some photos of her. We went to Istana Garden for the photo shoot.

My bro said her hair is so cute, like a ‘ 傻瓜头’... haha... i guess i will keep her in her stock wig until i find it boring one day... i don't have many girls in short wig so i think maybe it's nice to have her to keep her short wig for now.

Actually i have thought of a name for her before i bought her but unfortunately the name has already been used by someone else in Flickr. Too bad! Now i have to think another name for her... hmm...

The last picture is my favourite, it was the last photo i took on that day too. i'm glad that i took this pic, i didn't expect it would be my most favourite for the day! i don't know why i like it the most, usually i don't take this kind of photo at this angle, but due to my bro's camera's ability, i just took the photo like that.

No comments: