Wednesday, December 2, 2009

No mood

Since i came back from my holidays i've been feeling so sleepy at work. i dunno if it's because i'm not 'completely' healthy or what, as i'm having a bit of throat itchiness and cough.

These few days it's quite busy at work, sometimes i feel a bit 'sick' of working there although the working environment is better than my previous place. i don't like it when i have to worry about the stock inventory, stock take and stuff. Everytime when some stock is running out, i would feel stressed because i need to settle the shortage of those stuff. How i wish i can order lots of stuff so that i don't have to worry for insufficient stock for us to use. But our manager doesn't allow to order more... then how am i going to estimate how much we would use every month, sometimes it's really hard to guess, later the doctors are not happy because we don't have enough stock to use... sigh... i'm supposed to 'work' with another colleague to be responsible for this stock ordering thingy but when it comes to insufficient stock, everytime it seems that i have to be the one to clean up the mess, then the others would come and tell me 'this is not enough, that is finished already... blah...blah...', why can't they inform the other person, that person is more senior than me, EXCUSE ME!

Sigh...

Yesterday one of my colleague was asking me how much ( from 0% to 100% ) would i rate my life satisfaction..... i said 90% because the only one thing that does not satisfied me is my job... then my colleague said my rating was so high.... at first i thought it was still ok but now came to think about it again, i want to change it to 70%!!!

No comments: