Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy sunday

Met up with Celine and Chin yesterday, we had a mini doll gathering yesterday at Pasir Ris Park. It's a 'all- boys' gathering, so cool huh? It was my first time to bring my boys out to meet people too... hehe :P

Aren't they cute? They look so small beside us!

i enjoyed myself but i wished i could stay longer! Too bad i had to attend my Japanese language course, that's why i had to leave early.

After the gathering i straight away went to attend my Japanese lesson. It's getting more difficult now, we even have to start writing small essay! OMG :)

Next, after our lesson ended, me and bao bei went to have dinner at Tonkichi. It was our 1st time to go there, our Japanese language teacher recommended this place. We ordered Tori Karaage and Hire Katsu Curry.

Hire Katsu Curry was really nice!
おいしかったです。

No comments: