Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11/11

Okay, i dunno why i want to post this entry...
i thought i want to blog more often but i don't have any interesting stuff to share.....

Recently i felt that i have many things i want to do but i'm so lazy to do it... i have some things going on my mind but i just don't see myself doing it...

i want to sleep early ( before 11pm ) every night but now i'm still here typing at 10.57pm....
i want to start doing exercises but i'm so lazy to start it...
i want to do my Japanese language revision but i haven't even done my homework for this week...

Anyway...

Someone in Flickr asked me where i got the wig for one of my girls and even asked which style was the wig.... People asking so specifically just to get the same wig as mine? Seriously i don't know how to answer... i just don't like people to ask this, i'm ok if they just ask where is it from, but if it's asking about the exact style, it's a bit... not so nice right? If you are clever enough, go ahead and find the same wig for your dolls, don't ask me! Then i won't have anything to say... so, you're satisfied after you copied the others? i have 2 girls wearing the common wigs which are same with some others' dolls, meaning same wigs and same type of Pullip. Maybe those people thought that i copied them but it is not! i only saw their dolls wearing that wigs AFTER i rewigged my girls, it's just purely coincidence. Anyway, if possible, i want to change that 2 girls' wigs too, so that they don't look the same with the others' dolls. Is this selfish? i don't care!

Enough of that, now it's already 11.19pm...
See, i dunno when will i be able to sleep before 11pm...
Sigh...

5 comments:

Kaya said...

Ya its really frustrating when you saw someone's doll got the same style as yours. One of the good reason is my Sebest. >,<

cAmOuFLagE said...

Yeah, it's really annoying when others copy our styles. As for your Sebest, I think I know who you talking about, I saw that person's Sebastian, using the same wig colour.

Kaya said...

Yeah indeed. And you know and I was bit bad to comment asking the person to change back to the original color. Lolx oops~ and oh well no reply frm it too ^^;

cAmOuFLagE said...

Hehe.... I think it's ok la... at least the comment 'reminds' that person that he/she is a copy cat! haha..

Kaya said...

Haha oopx~ am really bad. ^^;
Oh well~