Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New challenge~

After a week of working in Japanese clinic, yesterday my department manager asked me to assist this clinic's paediatrician from today onwards.

So today was my first day 'officially' assisting the paediatric doctor in the clinic. Well, if it's not a Japanese clinic, i don't think i would agree to work in an environment like this coz i feel that i can't handle kids! But now i got no choice since they already asked me to do that, i just have to continue to work and see how. Luckily the doctor is nice and she's willing to teach me. But i'm still a little confused on her daily routine work, so i'm a bit stressed out when i'm working with her. i have new things to study and she even lent me her books to read coz she wants me to know more about children's illnesses. Sigh, i'm so lazy to read! LOL. There are so many things that i need to be more familiar with in order to perform my duty well. i got to work hard!!

Gambatte^

No comments: