Friday, October 10, 2008

Yes! Finally!

It's over! 终于等到了!真不敢相信我这三年怎么过的!

i can't believe it's over...

i've finally finished serving my bond! Finally i can escape from hell~! i have a weird feeling, i dunno if i'm feeling happy or what...it's just felt strange... now i don't have to work in that sickening place anymore and everything is going to start all over again for me... i have to find for new job, need to adapt to a new environment and learn new things... hopefully my work life will be better after this!

Now, i have a lot of things to do... got to find for a new job, need to tidy up my house as i'll be shifting place soon and i also need to prepare for my upcoming Taiwan trip! i think i will be very busy too although i'm jobless already~!!

Anyway, i'm so much relaxed now since i'm free from hell already! Yeah~!
i can do whatever i want now!!!!!

No comments: