Sunday, October 19, 2008

New hair cut~

i got my new hair cut today finally... actually i don't have any hair styles that i want before i went for this hair cut coz i thought my usual hair stylist would give me suggestions but too bad he was not working today so it's another stylist to cut my hair...

My hair was not that long so if i just trim it, might as well don't go for a hair cut! In the end i allowed that stylist to cut my hair shorter.... It's been a while since i had such short hair so i'm still a bit not used to it!

i dunno if i like this new look... i think i look like a tom-boy now.. LOL


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hair cut. I need a cut too. It is tomboy-ish but it is easier to work with now that it is short.

I have a Digital Ixus too... I think I have 80 or something... I need a new camera. I think I'll get and SLR.

cAmOuFLagE said...

The only good thing about short hair is that I get to style it!Haha!

SLR is cool! I'm using a DSLR now :)