Monday, March 31, 2008

Good week ahead!

Finished my 3 days of night shifts and this time i must say that these 3 days were not so bad! i didn't have any admission, no death cases... i have very ill patients but luckily they didn't die during my shift... so basically i was not busy! kinda happy anyway coz normally my nites are quite busy!

This week is gonna be 'exciting' coz the items that i ordered online are arriving soon... probably i will receive them end of this week! i can't wait! waited for a month just for the doll wig! can't wait to put on new wig and clothes for my darlings... hehe :P

My birthday is coming very very SOON and i know i won't receive many presents but it's ok! Bao bei is going to buy me a Pullip anyway...haha.. that's more important... LOL :P

Tomorrow i'll be going to Komachi for a new hair cut... kinda 'nervous' actually... heehee...
will blog about Komachi soon :)

Happening week for me^^


No comments: