Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday...Is your friday good today? For me i think it's considered good even though i had to work morning shift today but luckily i was not so busy and tomorrow i'm off! Yeah!

Today at around 3pm it was raining...my ex-colleague came to my ward and she told me that every Good Friday at 3 pm it would rain because Jesus Christ died at 3pm? i'm not sure if this is just a coincidence or it means something... maybe next year i will remember to see if it rains on Good Friday...hmm..

Anyway, recently i'm addicted to shop online and i've spent quite a lot already... those things that i bought are not for myself but for my babies, my dollies, i mean..haha.. i've ordered hair wigs, clothes, etc for my dolls and i can't wait for the items to arrive! LOL... damn it, i really need to control myself but i can't..i still got some more things to buy from ebay... haha.. i just got my card and i'm spending like nobody's business.. just paid someone through paypal just now... hopefully my stuff will arrive safely... i can't wait to dress my dollies with new clothes! :P

That's all for today.. i'm gonna play with my dollies now.. they are waiting for me... haha :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is just a day of college for me. I too love shopping on the net but I used up all my money and now can't spend anything.

I hope your orders come thorough okay.

Loves

cAmOuFLagE said...

Thank you~!