Saturday, January 26, 2008

Life Sucks~!

Life sucks~! i hate my working life! yesterday i was working afternoon shift, i left the ward at around 10pm plus...reached the bus stop in front of my hospital at around 10.13pm... i was hoping the bus no.33 would arrive soon as i was very hungry, having gastric pain and would be working morning shift the next day... i waited for so long but the bus didn't come until 10.45pm!!!! it was like waiting for about 30 mins for a bus! it is really ridiculous! some more this is not the first time i encounter this kind of situation... this bus no.33 ALWAYS so slow! i can't believe it... everytime i have to waste so much time just becoz for the bus... i can't afford to take cab everyday, can i? this is too much! last time i was almost late for work becoz of this stupid bus... i don't care now, i'm going to complain! i have already given them so many chances but the service kept dissappointing me...

work already made me so tired and 'angry' and now this bus thingy make me more irritated.... life really sucks! it's getting more and more difficult to work as a staff nurse nowadays... a lot of things happenin everyday... demanding relatives/patients, irritating supervisors, doctors who think so highly of themselves, etc... haiz... everyday i have to drag myself to go to work...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't know how I ended up here...but I had same problem with transport here in Melbourne, Australia...so I don't take it anymore...I bought a bike and I ride to work every day (even in rain)...it's 17km each way. Best way to get around.

cAmOuFLagE said...

i have driving license but i forget how to drive.. haha..bike? even worse! lol..