Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shall We Date?:Ninja Love --- Sasuke Sarutobi

Hmm... as i said in my previous post, i will blog about the characters so i will start off with Sasuke =D

Sasuke is the youngest among the ninjas ( younger than the princess as well ) and the most straightforward. In the very beginning he has already expressed that he likes the princess. He is like a kid and everyone seems to treat him that way but he hates being treated like one.


Firstly, i think Sasuke is the best looking among the 4 ninjas *drools*







Oh, i can't get enough of naked Sasuke, lol.

Sasuke uses the word 'love' very frequently, it's like he always 'reminds' you how much he loves you, he is very exaggerating and praising you quite often too. Although he can't wait for you to accept him, he is not pushy at all, he is willing to wait...


Sasuke is kind and helpful but he is not too observant. The princess injured her ankle while doing her training but Sasuke didn't realize it, it was Goemon who noticed it.


Sasuke is not so mature but still he is really sweet :)


These are the mails from Sasuke. Well, Sasuke is not my most favourite but still, i think his mails are the sweetest among the 4 ninjas! i like that he called me 'little xiaoyun', lol, lol, lol....











So what is the happy ending?



Omg, look at those mesmerizing eyes of Sasuke! Aww....

Sasuke's CGs are damn awesome too, i really love the last one :P







Here are the correct answers for all the questions...

I-I'm sorry!
I'm sorry...
I'm great!
W-What?What is it?
You can't do that.
Neither are my type.
What? No!
Not really...
Ugh...
Sorry.
I can't love.
Cheer him up.
Help him.
Don't care.
Say nothing.
Hug.
Not Goemon.
Be silent.
Not so loud!
.... No
Kiss cheek.
Tsubaki?
Stand strong!
What do I do?
No way!!

Phew! Finally finished with Sasuke's post, it looks easy but it's not, i spent few hours to do it, lol. i hope i will have the energy to do the rest :)


5 comments:

Celine said...

Nice one! Do more do more so I can see other characters too. Hehe~ ^^

cAmOuFLagE said...

Hee...thanks :)
I'm not very good at describing but I'll try my best XD

Unknown said...

Do Ren next. LOL.

I'm done with Munenori's main story but I haven't done the side stories yet. Not really keen to play Ren too. Still looks gay. Looks like the Princess' mother. XD XD

cAmOuFLagE said...

LOL. I haven't finished with Munenori's side stories too, still halfway. Now I'm doing Saizo's one, I will finish with the ninjas first then move on to the rest :P

Anonymous said...

I follow the guide but i lost de second picture with Sasuke... Whyy?? T.T