Sunday, November 6, 2011

Have been sorting out my dolls and stuff recently.... finally i decided to sell 3 of my boys. It was sad but i think i shouldn't keep them with me if i have lost interest in them. i tried my best to do whatever i can to create the 'bonding' with them but still i'm not satisfied. Looking at my 'growing' doll family, i think i should do something so that it won't be 'over-crowded', lol. New release dolls are always there tempting me, i wanted to control myself  but it's way too difficult :( Now i have started selling my boys, maybe in the future i might sell my girls too, who knows -_-'''

i'm not a millionaire so i cannot always buy new dolls XD Since i m going to move in to my new home after renovation, expenses will be much higher than my current situation, so i can't spend $ like water anymore, lol.

No comments: