Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shopping day~

Today i was working half day so i went to Bugis Village after i knocked off from work. Actually my main purpose was to buy some new clothes for myself coz i think i have been paying 'too much' attention to my dolls than to myself... haha ! So i guess it's time to 'dote' on myself :P

Well, i did buy some clothes but i also ended up buying other stuff that i didn't expect to buy today! i passed by this cosmetic shop and the staff was really good at promoting her items, i didn't really want to buy but after being 'brainwash-ed' by her, i bought some items...

From left to right : Make up remover oil, BB cream, Eyelash/Double eyelid glue, Eye treatment serum and Eyelash glue.

All of them belong to the same brand, i have never tried this Korean brand but the staff keep saying it's really good... LOL... Here's the website.

You must be wondering why i bought 2 eyelash glue... For the bigger box, i plan to use it as a double eyelid glue and my fav item would be the smaller red box, it's actually a combination of eyeliner and eyelash glue coz it's in dark black so it can be used as an eyeliner... actually i didn't know there's such thing, i'm like a frog in the well... LOL..

i also bought these 2 boxes of fake eyelash ( upper and lower lashes ) ... i want to put on fake eyelashes more often.... The 'vain' me is coming back! LOL :P

No comments: