Friday, April 16, 2010

Now every Thursday i am working half day but the other days i have to work slightly longer hours, it's good that i can have a half day off every week but on the other days i feel more tired when i reached home... hmm...

Look at my doll stuff... it's getting more and it's really messy... usually i try to tidy up but after a while it becomes messy again... It's really messy especially when i take my dolls pictures, i 'dig' out here and there to find clothes or accessories... i need to sort out the clothes and sell some of them if possible...


i have so much things to do but i just can't make myself not to take pictures of my dolls :P



This has got to be my favourite photo of these. It looks simple but i really spent a lot of time on this pic. i was worried Miyu might fall coz i made her stand by herself and it was quite difficult to find the better angle to focus as i wanted them to look at the camera but it's a little hard becoz of their different height. Anyway, i like how it turned out, Miyu is looking so sweet here :)

The other day i found this toothpaste at a pharmacy and decided to buy it to try on my Kasumi ( Fanatica ). i heard that this toothpaste brand is effective on removing the yellow stains on dolls and i tried it on Kasumi last night. Well, it worked but i think if i continue to rub it on the yellow stains whenever i have time, the stains might be completely gone... who knows :P
Anyway, i'm glad that Kasumi 's yellow stains is not so obvious compares to the time when i just de-boxed her.

2 comments:

Lylou said...

Wow 0_0 Your dolls are very spoiled xD I want to have so many clothes and accessories ! Miyu is so sweet, I think she's my favorite girl with your Asuka (don't remember her name sorry) !

cAmOuFLagE said...

Yeah, they have more clothes than me :P
Thank you very much for liking my girls! By the way, Asuka is still called Asuka, I didn't change her name :)