Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What's happening?

My clinic started the new shift schedule this month and so far i think it's quite ok for me because we can go home early on some of the weeks. What i don't like is that sometimes when it is approaching my lunch time or knock off time, there is always something delaying my finishing time! i hate it! It's like i can be so free for the whole afternoon but who knows last minute when i am going to knock off, there will be some work for me to do... Sigh...

2 more days and my colleague will be back from Japan! i'm waiting for my obitsu bodies!!!

Anyway, recently i ordered some dolly stuff from Blythism.net and guess what, the seller cheated! i made my payment through PayPal on the 30th March and this seller never reply my emails at all after i paid. i'm so angry! i already filed a dispute with this seller through PayPal and i really hope she will reply. i want my money back!!! It's around US$60 plus, it's a lot to me!!! i don't think i will get it back.... sigh...

Damn it~!

3 comments:

Penicillinarian said...

I told you right, Blythism always don't reply mails... Hope she will get back to you ASAP! This is so frustrating when I feel like I've been cheated too~ But luckily through Paypal, its solved.

cAmOuFLagE said...

I just got her email. You know what she said? She said that her father was hospitalized and she was very depressed that's why she didn't reply. I was like -_-'''

Penicillinarian said...

huh? ohhh~ really ^^;
but no matter what still have to send it out as she got your payment.