Sunday, November 16, 2008

Boys will be boys~!

Some pics of my boys here^^
Just rewigged Yasuo and Ishida recently :) Their wigs are from Cotin Doll World which i bought from Taiwan when i was there last month.

Ishida
Yasuo
Kiyoshi
Kenji
Ryuichi
Group shot!
Ryuichi: Phew~ It's the group shot finally, I can take a rest after that...

Kenji: Hey wait, I'm not ready yet, I need some touch-up first!!

Ishida: Wow, looks like I'm the only one showing some flesh here!

Yasuo: Put down your hand Kiyoshi, don't copy my pose!

Kiyoshi: I'm not a copy-cat, mind you!


Thanks for looking^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many handsome boys <3
Please join this forum mainly for taeyangs~ We need more Taeyang love^^

http://thetaeyangclubhouse.forumotion.net/index.htm?sid=2f0990166612491900eaac87a6c88e68