Monday, June 11, 2012

It feels good to have my hands on my camera again! It's been 2 months since i last took photos of my dolls with my camera. Last week i got myself 2 dolls because of my itchy hands, lol. One of it was Pullip Kiyomi, i named her Shion.


i decided to get her after i saw her out-of-box pics. i'm glad i got her coz i realize i like her lots after i de-boxed her. i love her face and her outfit.


First time taking photos in my new home, i think the lighting was not very good. i prefer outdoor shoot but sometimes i want to use some color backdrops too so it's better to do that indoor if i were to use backdrops.

i think there are places for me to take dolls photos around my flat area so i will 'explore' the places when i have time, i guess this area is better than my previous place, for dolly shoot XD

No comments: