Saturday, April 14, 2012

Another week has gone and it has been tiring. Almost everyday after work we went to our new home to see the progress of the renovation, it's really tired and i felt like i don't really have enough sleep. i didn't even touch my iMac for a week, lol. 

Renovation will be completed soon and i will be busy cleaning the home in the following weeks. i guess most probably i will be able to move in to my new home in early May if everything goes smoothly. Now i have to slowly start packing my stuff. i guess the most difficult things to pack are my dolls, lol, coz they're 'fragile'. But i bet they will be very happy to see their new home, haha, coz some of them have been kept in boxes for so long since i have no extra space to display them in my current place.

Finally the day is approaching...... XD

No comments: