Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Busy, busy...



My entry for round 3, the theme was " What keeps your doll busy". i didn't do well in this round but personally i'm also not quite satisfied with my photo because i think the scene was not 'messy' enough to make Airi looked really stressed and busy.

Anyway, i guess i will be very busy in the following weeks ( much busier than Airi i think, LOL ). My pre-advanced Japanese lesson is starting at end of this month, i'm supposed to do my own revision but i was sick for quite long and obviously i couldn't do any studies during that time, now i only have about less than 2 weeks to do some revision before my next level starts! Oh my, i feel like i have forgotten everything i have learned , sigh...

i ordered some clothes ( not doll clothes :P ) and planned to sell them. The clothes should arrive before end of this month if i'm not wrong, i haven't set the prices and i haven't chose the pics that i'm going to use for sale, i think i have to settle all these stuff before the clothes arrive because i don't want to wait too long, i want to sell them fast as soon as i get the items. Hopefully i will manage to sell them, i want to earn some extra money. But if nobody wants to buy, i will keep them for myself since i like the style. i'm selling Korean fashion apparel, recently i kind of like Korean style. The dress i'm wearing in the photo is something like what i'm going to sell ( the scarf doesn't come with the dress ) . Ok, i know from this pic can't see much of the dress ( my scarf is blocking the way :P ) but anyway i loveee this dress XD

Time really flies, me and hubby got to plan for our wedding! i guess by end of this year we have to book for our wedding buffet reservation , need to choose the place that we want, most probably is hotel i think. Luckily for JB side we have already booked the restaurant for our wedding dinner. Next is to book for our wedding photo-shoot, LOL.

This coming Friday i have my basic cardiac life support test. Seriously i hate CPR test but i have no choice because of my job, i have to do the test every 2 years to re-new my certificate. Just recovered from my illness and i'm really lazy to study, i have to study for both theory and practical tests. i wonder i will have enough strength to do the chest compressions on the mannequin or not, LOL.

See, i'm busier than Airi right? XD

No comments: