Monday, May 31, 2010

Flattered ~


Sometimes when i received this kind of mail, i'm really flattered ! It's like a 'fan mail' ! Heehee :P

This is a picture drawn by one of my patient... She was actually drawing me and the doctor who i work with. My doctor pasted it on the cupboard. The one on the right is 'me', that time she didn't know that i have cut my hair so she imagined me with my hair tied-up like that. After that when she came to the clinic and realize i have already cut my hair ! When i saw this picture, i was really surprised and happy becoz i didn't expect that patient would remember me and she is only a 4 years old girl. Anyway, the hiragana was written by her mum, and the 2 little faces were her and her younger brother :) i like this girl and her brother, they are really cute, definitely two of my fav patients ~!!

No comments: